Monthly PPC Management
Pay Per Click Management
PPC Management – Surrey – London
AdWords management that boosts your ROI
PPC management ensures you make the most out of your Google Ads (AdWords) advertising. AdWords connects prospects with your business by showing your ads at the exact moment that prospects are searching for what you offer. AdWords can be very profitable if set up and managed correctly, but poor set up and management can be a drain on your finances. Google Ads is not a ‘set it and forget it’ system, your account needs continual optimisation and improvement, to ensure you maximise return on ad spend.
As a Google Ads consultant, I offer PPC management for businesses who are often located in Surrey and London, although I’m happy to work with businesses across the UK.
Espan Digital have looked after our PPC and SEO for almost three years and we regard them as a key partner in our business. They deliver strong results and went above and beyond to support us when we re-launched our website this summer. Espan run our PPC and SEO with professionalism and a close attention to detail – and always to deadline.
Marketing Manager, dental implants company, London.
Our PPC management process
It’s my responsibility is to ensure the best use of my time possible for clients. I maximise each hour I spend optimising your Google AdWords account. Some tasks are manual, some automated and others semi-automated. For example, I often use software rather than Excel pivot tables, to minimise the time spent on analysis.
I take a holistic approach to managing your PPC advertising, and consider other marketing channels such as organic search, radio and TV advertising.
The goal of the optimisation is usually to increase your return on ad spend and profit for your business, and this underpins all activity on your PPC campaigns.
My process includes but is not limited to the following tasks, although, there is much more to it, as the elements below have sub-tasks, but this gives you an idea of what is involved.
- Analysis of Google Ads account
- Analysis of Google Analytics.
- Conversion optimisation, based on defined goals, e.g. lower cost per conversion, increase volume.
- Adding new campaigns/ ad groups/ keywords/ ads.
- Keyword research where required.
- Keyword optimisation – adding new keywords and pausing poor performing keywords.
- Identifying opportunities to improve Quality Score.
- Improving Quality Score. See https://ads.google.com/intl/en_uk/home/resources/improve-quality-score/
- Analysis/ running reports to establish if there are any problems and to help optimise the account.
- Running a search terms report and adding negative keywords to the campaigns to prevent ads showing for irrelevant searches.
- Pausing poor performing ads and A/B testing ads. This compares the performance of each ad, the poorest performing one is paused and another one written to try to outperform the best performing ad. This is to try to improve conversion metrics.
- Review performance of Ad Extensions and improve.
- Monitoring and adjusting budgets where required.
- Adjusting keyword bids/ bid modifiers (including by location, time and device) to improve performance.
- Review campaign, account and other settings where required.
- Check tracking/measurement.
- Review landing pages.
- Monitoring campaigns throughout the month.
Benefits of PPC management
Opting for monthly optimisation of your Google AdWords account and campaigns offers greater value for money, as the money you invest into continued optimisation will undoubtedly pay for itself.
With ongoing PPC management, I regularly optimise all aspects of your account, so that you maximise your return on ad spend and minimise wastage. This is especially important if you have a larger media spend. It’s also important for newer accounts, depending on account size, where many more adjustments are required, than established older accounts that have already had a lot of optimisation, although these PPC accounts still need work. Without ongoing work, it’s likely that performance will worsen over time and potentially there will be higher wastage.
Google Ads releases updates and new features, functionality and processes as they improve their platform. Therefore, it’s vital to keep up to date and on top of these changes so that your AdWords results remain above and beyond those of your competitors. Examples include new ad formats that Google have rolled out over the last several years, allowing more headlines etc. Another example is the changing nature of the way keywords in your account are triggered by broader search terms in Google search results. Ongoing PPC management enables the opportunity to use all new features and have an edge on your competitors who are less agile or who aren’t doing regular work on their pay per click campaigns. It’s true that digital marketing, PPC and Google search progresses at an astonishing pace and it’s important to keep up to date. At Espan Digital, we keep up to date with the latest developments by reading several digital marketing and pay per click resources online, so you can be assured that your PPC advertising is in the best hands.
Why choose Espan Digital
I’ve been using AdWords since 2007 and have experience in many different business sectors as a Google Ads consultant. I’ve been a certified Google Partner for many years with a track record of helping clients grow and sell more products and services.
As a smaller and agile AdWords agency, I have lower overheads and therefore charge reasonable rates compared to other AdWords experts. I’m just a phone call away and can be reached directly on the phone if you need to talk with me. I am very happy to discuss how PPC campaign management works and how it can help your business.